The Fun Fishing
Just that. FUN! Make some memories that will last a lifetime. Your captain will be super nice and specially trained to be around kids and adults. Everyone wins and has plenty of time fishing and catching. We fish at the level of the least experienced angler on the boat. A great trip for kids, families and groups that just want a nice day on the water.
We provide all the fishing gear you could ever want to catch fish ranging in size from 1 - 150 lbs. We also offer lessons to those that want them in casting or whatever you would like to learn.
On this trip we target whatever species is biting. We do not focus on one particular species or make it difficult in any way. Many of our trips catch snappers, smaller groupers, jacks, barracudas and sharks. Most species of fish get released, some get used for shark bait and others might make it to the supper table after we fillet them for you if they are of legal size. We never keep more than you can eat for dinner.
Book either 4, 6 or 8 hour private charter trip that can accommodate 1- 6 persons. With rates starting at $450.00 for 2 persons and 4 hours private charter its easy on the wallet.
We have two different types of boats you can hire for this charter. Either our 24 ft bay boat that holds up to 3 persons or our most popular option a 28 ft center console that has shade, bathroom and can comfortably take up to 6 persons.
Rates vary depending on the boat and number of persons. See Rates Page.
Groups larger than 6? -- No Problem.. We have more boats and are happy to run a charter that has them all together throughout the day. you can put together your own flotilla if you want.
Mix and match many different things to do on this trip at no extra charge. We supply snorkeling gear for snorkeling. We could stop at a deserted island beach or sand bar. Do some sight seeing of marine life and points of interest. Talk to us about what you would like to do and we will custom tailor a trip just for you.
Call 1-305-292-7212 For Personal Service
email@example.com for fast response.
Do to folks trying to book this incredibly fun affordable fun fishing experience to turn it into a more in depth fishing charter that we offer on a different scale.
---- We have to put this disclaimer ----
- Our reef / wreck fishing trip - Our deep sea fishing trip - Our backcountry fishing trip or Our tarpon fishing trip.
- Do not book this trip for filling a box with fish. You will be disappointed. This is an easy going fun day of fishing and mostly geared toward catch and release. We will keep a fish or two for your dinner should we catch legal edible fish. This will not include sharks.
- Do not book this trip if you are trying to save money on or expect to turn it into a Reef / wreck Trip or Deep Sea Fishing Trip- you will be disappointed.
You are welcome to keep legal sized fish for dinner.
We Will Clean It For You.
Please See Our Rates Page For More Costs.
|Please Don't Forget
- All your snorkeling gear
- All Fishing Gear and Bait
- Ice and Bottled Waters
- Florida Fishing Licenses.
- Hat, sunscreen and polarized fishing glasses
- Food or Drink other than Bottled waters
- Camera, Towels
- Personal Snorkeling Gear, Weight Belt.
To Reserve 1-305-292-7212
Email For Info firstname.lastname@example.org